Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 March 2022

16/Mar/22 are you feeling any better


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy has been camping out on the living room couch.

He hasn't been laying down, just sitting up.

He has also been napping alot.

I've been watching him.

He got Netflix on and then his head will slump over and you can hear him snoring.

Then, his head will snap upright and he will smack his mouth.  Looks like he has dry mouth.  He drinks some water.  He will snort a bit, watch what ever program he is watching and then quietly fall asleep again.

Yesterday, he had to back up this program he was watching about 4 times.

He goes into this coughing jag.

Tonya got after him yesterday for not covering his mouth.

She said that she could see the germs flying out of his mouth onto me, as I was laying near his feet.

Honestly, I don't want to be coughed on.

I'm sure he wouldn't like it if I would cough or sneeze on him.

Friggin weirdo.

For frig sake, cover your mouth when you cough.  Oh and blow your nose while your at it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment