Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 March 2022

5/Mar/22 going to soak up the sun


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I joined the Big Guy while he was at work yesterday.

I went to see Tonya, but the sun wasn't in her room, so I went back to see the Big Guy.

Every so often, it feels great to have the sun warm up your fur.

Tonya was saying that the Grand Children may be dropping by for a visit today.

I am sure there will be yelling and pulling of my fur.

BUT

They may drop some treats on the ground.

That will make up for everything.

When they drop by, I sure hope that Tonya can hide my food dishes from them.

Or at the very least, empty my water bowl.

I don't really like soggy kibble.

Some dogs might, but not me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is waiting for Baby Aurora to drop her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment