Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 20 March 2022

20/Mar/22 let me give you a hug


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya had to call off work yesterday.

She still is feeling bad from Covid.

But, she said that she has to go back to work again today as she doesn't have any more holidays to pay herself for her days off that she has taken.

The Big Guy is back to work though.

Since he was the only one that was working, I didn't go visit with him while he was working.

He doesn't pay that much attention to me when he is at work.  A few pats on the head and then ignores me.

Tonya made some pork ribs yesterday.

She didn't like them very much.

She said they were fatty.

The Big Guy knows, where there is fat, there is taste.

I know, where there is fat, there is explosive diarrhea.  Not good for me at all.

The Big Guy has all the ribs in a container in the fridge, for himself.  Tonya didn't want any of them, after the few that she tried.

I would love to have them myself.  But pork doesn't agree with me too much.  So I will have to give them a pass.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home after being neutered




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment