Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 19 March 2022

19/Mar/22 I've got a powerful tail


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya made breakfast for supper.

She also baked the hash browns vice frying them.

Obviously they are a lot better for the Big Guy while they are oven baked.

He does find that frying them makes them taste so much better.

Not much of a surprise there.

Honestly, I will take the hash browns, fried, baked, heated in the microwave...  I'm really not that fussy.

She also made some sausages and some bacon.

Oh and eggs.

Plus toast.

I almost had to "give a paw".

But, since Tonya has lost a lot of her taste due to the Covid that she has, she put a lot of ketchup on her supper.

In the end, she scraped her plate into my food dish.

I'm sure glad that this Covid doesn't effect me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to eat with a cone on his head




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment