Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 2 March 2022

2/Mar/22 how is my favorite human today


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

With the coming of Spring, soon enough, I will be shedding my Winter Coat.

If you would seem how much hair gets sucked up in the vacuum, you would think I would have already lost my Winter Coat.

Yesterday, I had to be patient while Tonya had her pancakes.

I drooled.

I sat pretty.

I sat close.

Then I sat even closer.

I stared.

When she got up, I knew there was part of a pancake that was left on her plate.

Could she walk any slower to my food dish?

I was walking so close to her, I took her slipper off her foot.

I really couldn't wait for the pancakes to be dropped into my food dish.

I tried to take it off the plate as she was lowering it towards the food dish.

As she was straightening up, she looked down, into my food dish and the pancake was gone.

The Big Guy says that I eat like an alligator.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment