Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 11 March 2022

11/Mar/22 the snow is slowly going away


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's getting to be that time of the year, that the snow will melt and the grass will grow.

The birds are doing what birds do and make a lot of other baby birds.

When the Big Guy lived in Bernay's Block on the West Coast of Canada, he used to listen to the baby sea gulls on the roof next door.  Thankfully, he didn't mind it too much.

Soon enough, we will be sitting outside more often.

I can hear the garbage trucks going through the neighborhood.

There is a significant rain storm that is due to hit tomorrow.

I heard that the Big Guy is going to be making some Jambalaya today.

Doesn't do me much good.  I can't have any of it.  Too many spices and...  of course, the onions.

He has to go to Superstore and get a rotisserie chicken.

Of course, once he is done with the chicken bones, he is going to throw them out to the sea gulls.

There is lots of chicken left on the bones too.

If I were a cat, I bet he would save the bones for me.

He has seen strays come into the back yard.  They have eaten the chicken bones.

There has been times, when I pop my collar, I get to the spot where he puts the chicken bones and I sniff through to see if there is anything there that I could have.

I wonder if he will make some extra rice that I could have?  Never know...  he does stuff like that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment