Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 June 2023

8/Jun/23 going to lay at your feet

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy came downstairs from work.

I was laying "in the way".

He doesn't mind that I'm comfortable.

She swishes his hand.

I know what it means.

I got up and moved over by Tonya.

She doesn't "swish" me away.

We went for our walk yesterday.

It was nice.

He let me sniff stuff while he just stood and waited for me.

Later on, Tonya took me.

Not everyone cuts their lawn.

During our walk, I was walking where there is dandelions.

Now, they no longer have their yellow heads.

They have gone to seed.

I had their while seeds all over my face.

I had my nose down trying to sniff stuff.

I was watching the Big Guy looking at YouTube recipes.

He is on cooking duty the next two days.

He will be cooking stuff I can't have.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment