Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 June 2023

25/Jun/23 walks that a way

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's really humid.

It may be 20 outside, but it's a lot warmer inside.

Except for where I'm at.

They started up "the cold room" once again.

There is this thing in the window.

They call it A/C.

All I know, it is cooler in that room.

I love that room.

Only draw back, it's upstairs.

That means, I have to go upstairs to get to that room.

Tonya said, no walks yesterday.

The sidewalks are getting too hot for my paws.

They also had a very long drive in the car the previous day.

The upside, I got visit from Bonnie and her grand daughter, Lilly.

They gave me plenty of belly rubs.

They even dropped by last night and I got more belly rubs from both of them.

It was wonderful.

It's supposed to rain the next few days.

We will see if it breaks the humidity.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is the first one in the pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment