Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 June 2023

16/Jun/23 gazebo is up


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy left the house.

He didn't come back till later in the afternoon.

He went to Elaine's house.

He also brought her gazebo from his garage.

He took everything out of the box and obviously put it together.

He also needed his step ladder.

He said that he went up and down that step ladder about a hundred times.

When he got home, he was pretty tired.

I guess that is much like when I go for long walks now.

I get home and I just want to lay down.

Although he wasn't huffing and puffing like I would have been after a long walk.

But he did lay on the couch.

He had a nap.

But he didn't have socks or slippers on his feet.

They got cold.

He didn't nap very well.

He should of just thrown a blanket over his feet.

Humans can be so dumb.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment