Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 June 2023

26/Jun/23 going pee in the dark


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every night before I am allowed to retire for the evening, I have to go outside.

I will pee.

Seems to make Tonya happy.

Otherwise, I will bark to wake her up around 3 in the morning.

That is when I really want to go for a pee.

I noticed that Tonya bought a flat of eggs.

That is 36 eggs.

Not sure if she got them at Wal-Mart.

Her brother Henry, or as he is known, Haas, says that the Wal-Mart eggs are runny.

According to the Big Guy, they make the best boiled eggs.

That is because older eggs shell comes off easier.

But he also steams them.

He has found that steaming the eggs, they come off the shell easier.

Myself, I love eggs.

Just last week, there was one boiled egg left in the fridge.

The Big Guy handed it to me and I swallowed the egg.

Didn't chew it at all.

Yet it seems funny how they have to hide a pill in cheese.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment