Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 June 2023

15/Jun/23 rest after the walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When we get home from our walk, I just want to lay down.

With the Big Guy, it's not too bad.

He doesn't want to go fast to start with.

He lets me stop and I sniff stuff.

He doesn't mind too much as he is still a big man and he likes to be able to catch his breath.

Tonya wants to walk faster.

I try to keep up.

When we got home I laid down in the driveway.

When 155 pound Bernese Mountain Dog lays down, good luck getting him to move.

She tried pulling on my leash a few times.

Knock yourself out.

I am resting.

More coaching.

Nope.

Resting.

More leach pulling.

Nope.

Resting.

OK, I'm ready.

I went to the steps.

I looked up the steps.

Mount Everest.

What the...

She is pushing my ass towards the stairs.

Guess I better put one paw in front of the other.

When we got in the house, I went and laid down.

I just ran a double marathon.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying a popsicle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment