Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 June 2023

7/Jun/23 lets go walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When I go for a walk with the Big Guy, it's a leisurely stroll.

When I walk with Tonya, it's a route march.

I'm super tired when Tonya gets me home again.

Breathing really hard.

I'm old now.

She may say, I'm only 7 years old, but I'm not.

Due to my size, I'm about 70 years old in dog years.

I'm not the standard 7 dog years for every1 human year.

I'm about 10 or 11 years to one human year.

Try doing that when your older.

At least with the Big Guy, he will allow me to sniff stuff.

He catches his breath and waits on me.

He is still a pretty heavy man.

So those little breaks, he appreciates a lot.

At least I think so.

But there was that one day, he was walking quite the clip.

Trying to get me not to poop on our walk.

So I shit right on the sidewalk.

He walks slower now and allows me to poop on the grass.

Showed him who's boss.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max Our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for his Mommy to get home from work




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment