Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 June 2023

24/Jun/23 waiting

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy left the house around 7 am yesterday.

Bonnie dropped by a few times to put me outside.

I was really happy to see her.

Then, I was all alone.

I laid on the floor and listened to the noises the house makes.

It was also warm.

Right now, it's +14.

But they are forecasting for the high to be +30 today.

That's warm.

I bet the Big Guy is going to be drinking a lot of water today.

He will have to go find the fan.

Otherwise, he will have to be at work, topless.

Not that it's a big deal for men to be topless.

It is legal for women to be topless in Canada.

They just decided not to go topless.

Some people used to shave down their dog thinking it would be cooler for them.

I bet they didn't know, it doesn't matter if you shave down your dog.

We pant to cool off.

Also, we soak our paws in cool water.

Being outside in a breeze goes a long way to cooling us off.

Also, not being in the direct sun.

My coat is mostly black.

That heats up quickly.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment