Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 June 2023

20/Jun/23 where is my toy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Since I've been going on so many walks, I don't play with my toys as much.

I don't have a lot of energy to burn.

I'm much older than a puppy.

I certainly did a lot of damage to the Big Guy's railings when I was a puppy.

But my teeth were hurting and it was the only way to fix that.

Yesterday, Tonya brought her lunch upstairs.

People at her work was wondering what she was having for lunch.

Taco Spaghetti.

Not just any old Taco Spaghetti, but the "pro" version.

The Big Guy is going to post the recipe on his food blog.

Then he will share with her so that she can share with her team.

The Big Guy is just itching for this Blog to be done so that he can make the new post in his food blog.

You're gonna have to wait.

Patience my friends.

I can lend you my chewie rabbit to play with if you like.

I heard that the Big Guy's friend is going to drop by.

She wants a clipping of Tonya's White Bleeding Heart plant she got next to the back deck.

I wonder if she is nice?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment