Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 28 June 2023

28/Jun/23 I love the fan


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

For what ever reason, Tonya felt the cold room didn't need to be cold any longer.

I think it was too cold for her.

Not me.

I love the cold room.

Even if it was a COLDER room.

The heat has been getting to me.

The last few days, I've had the runs.

Same with Tonya.

She can take imodium, which is on the Big Guy's desk for work.

I can as well.

The big Guy was just looking it up.

They can also feed me plain rice and yogurt.

Guess who might be having a piece of cheese with a pill in it.

Yea, that would be me.

But the Big Guy has never been really successful in giving me a pill.

He will leave that to Tonya to figure out.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog listening to whales




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment