Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 June 2023

12/Jun/23 heavy breather


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

After I get home from my walks, I'm very tired.

I'm huffing and puffing.

But I'm just as excited to go for my 2nd walk of the day.

Then I'm huffing and puffing after the walk is done.

Yesterday after we got home, Tonya had locked the front screen door.

The Big Guy and I just sat and waited for Tonya to notice that we were not in the house.

She eventually came to the front door to unlock it.

I was more than happy to be inside.

I laid on the living room floor, huffing and puffing.

Tonya also made a ham.

No ham for me.

No ham bone either.

That bone went right into the green bin.

Apparently the Big Guy has a job this Thursday.

He has to build a gazebo.

He just wishes that his Sister-In-Law goes to visit with Terry when he's there to build the gazebo.

He knows she wants to be helpful.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog watches Aurora making faces




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment