Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 June 2023

1/Jun/23 the fan is out


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's official.

Summer is close.

The fan is back in the living room.

Tonya told the Big Guy to make sure to put the Air Conditioner in the window.

After work yesterday, they went and sat outside.

They could hear the peeper frogs.

They could also hear a lot of cars on the road too.

Eventually we all came inside and I was able to lay by the fan.

I am hoping that I will be in the cold room tonight.

Guess I will find out.

The Big Guy is off today.

Not sure what he is going to be making.

He has had a lot of beef lately.

So much so that he got gout in his hand.

He didn't think it could happen, but it did.

He will have to make some stuff that doesn't aggravate him further.

Probably stuff I can't have.

Like stuff with onions in it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment