Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 6 June 2023

6/Jun/23 hiding from the rain


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

What a dumb expression.

It's raining cats and dogs.

Humans are really weird.

There was a bit of beef brisket that was left in the fridge.

Tonya threw it out to the birds.

If only I could caw like a crow.

Or cry like a sea gull.

I would of loved to have had the chance to have that left over beef.

Tonya wanted the Big Guy to make Chicken Caesar Salad for tonight's supper.

He told her, go a head.

She didn't realize, she gets off work 30 minutes before he does.

She wants him to cook up come chicken this morning, that all she has to do is cut it up and then make the salad.

The Big Guy made some oatmeal raisin cookies.

Why does he do that?

I can't have raisins.

I'm sure he did that on purpose.

He knows I love cookies.

Well, I love any human food.

There better be some kibble in my dish when I go look.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment