Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 4 June 2023

4/Jun/23 walk in the rain


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I was able to go for a walk with Tonya.

It rained while we were out.

Apparently, it is due to rain straight through till Friday.

The Big Guy isn't sure what to make for Tonya for tonight.

She is visiting with Terry while he is at the hospital.

She is back to work on Monday, and she is on a new account.

It is Disney+.

There is a few people and they don't know when the training is going to be.

So, the Big Guy has to make meals for the next week.

Normally he makes a casserol.

He could make hamburger helper.

That is easy to reheat and is a fast meal.

I think he is going to steam a bunch of eggs and peel them too.

That is another quick meal they can have.

Tonya will sometimes give me one of the boiled eggs.

If she doesn't cut it up, I try to swallow it whole.

That's when the Big Guy calls me an aligator.

I don't always chew my food.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having some goldfish crackers




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment