Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 22 June 2023

22/Jun/23 less daylight now

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, now the sun will be showing itself for less each day until we get to Winter.

You would think, the days should of been getting warmer and by the time the sun was shining the longest, the days would be hot outside.

It was warm out yesterday.  

Actually +25.

But now the days are going to start getting hotter.

People will be walking their dogs less and less during the heat of the day.

Now it will be early morning, or later in the evening.

At least smart people will do that.

Dogs will want to be with their human.

Even if their paws are being burnt by walking on the hot sidewalk.

I've got some longer fur on the bottom of my paws.

It would offer me some protection if I were to be walked on the hot sidewalk.

I heard the Big Guy is going to be doing some painting today.

I wonder if he is going to be doing some BBQ today?

Hot dogs would be nice if he does.

Hint hint

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and what is that sound




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment