Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 June 2023

19/Jun/23 laying down after my walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Lately, every day, it's the same thing.

The Big Guy knows he needs to take me for a walk.

Tonya is always encouraging him to take me for that walk.

We go.

I have a poop along the walk.

He picks it up and carries it with him.

He is not pleased having to pick it up.

He says, it wouldn't been too bad if it were solid.

There has been times, he has waited till I go in our yard.

Then he takes me right away.

No pooping along our walk.

He likes that a lot.

Yesterday, it was Father's Day.

Both Floyd and Mylynne had reached out to wish him a Happy Father's day.

The Big Guy thought about his own children.

One of his daughters has been estranged for a long time now.

He knows they all live busy lives.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment