Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 September 2022

27/Sep/22 I never knew how salty chips are


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When I yawn, Tonya looks at me and says that I'm every woman's dream.

Women must love it cause I tend to yawn a lot.

Talking of yawning.

The Big Guy woke up early and he couldn't fall back to sleep.

Now, he is going to go turn on the TV.

I bet he is going to be sleeping within 20 minutes.

He isn't sure why he is awake.

But he has taken his daily pills.

Some of them make him sleepy.

They have also been watching spooky movies.

Yesterday they watched The Adams Family.

I didn't think it was spooky.

Creepy perhaps.

They also have a really cool theme song.

There is this guy, M C Hammer that sings it.

This used to be a TV show from when the Big Guy was a Little Guy.

The Big Guy's gout seems to be done for now.

The pills he took, worked.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying out the big chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment