Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 September 2022

2/Sep/22 I am not digging the hole any longer


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This is the view the Big Guy gets when I'm digging the hole.

The ground is cool against my belly.

But you have to get to the fresh earth to do that.

There has been small rocks and stuff that I've removed from this hole.

The Tiger Lilies on this side of the deck are pretty much nonexistent.

Tonya has been feeling a little better.

She didn't spend most of her day in bed.

Although the Dr did say, 2 weeks of bed rest.

I don't think she is well enough to drive the car just yet.

That is a BIG change for Tonya.

She doesn't like being house bound.

She loves being able to get into the car and go.

The Big Guy will be cleaning up the back yard this weekend.

Last weekend, he cut down the tree that is next to his garage.

He got a lot of it into the green bin.

He isn't done yet.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment