Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2022

14/Sep/22 is no chocolate a hard rule


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya really loves chocolate.

But...

Anything that she eats...

I want.

Did you know, in the wild, momma bear will demonstrate to her cubs, what is safe to eat, but eating stuff in front of them.

The cubs will emulate momma bear.

Then, they know what is safe to eat.

Now...  I bet you are asking...  did I get any chocolate?

Of course I did.

Tonya can't stand the fact that I stare at her while she is eating.

Was I supposed to have chocolate?

Everyone knows, no chocolate for dogs.

Let us review what Google has to say.

Yes, chocolate is toxic to dogs. While rarely fatal, chocolate ingestion can result in significant illness. Chocolate is toxic because it contains a chemical called theobromine, as well as caffeine. Theobromine is the main toxin in chocolate and is very similar to caffeine.

Well, there you have it.

Tonya says, a little bit will not hurt me.

The trots I get says otherwise.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment