Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 September 2022

8/Sep/22 I will guard the door while you work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy still goes upstairs when he is at work.

Although I know he would prefer working downstairs in what he calls the Library.

Tonya prefers the computers upstairs.

You know who is going to win that...

The computers are still upstairs.

Tonya found this piece of pork in the freezer.

The Big Guy said it looks interesting.

It has a nice fat cap on it.

He asked her what the cut of meat was.

She said that she can't remember.

The reason the Big Guy is interested is that it was transferred to a freezer bag.

I don't know what he is getting so excited about.

It isn't like I can have any of it.

Don't get me wrong...

I LOVE pork.

It's just what happens after I have pork.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is having his frozen mixed berries and cheese




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment