Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 September 2022

7/Sep/22 you're going to get some stew


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy did make his stew.

Yesterday, Tonya had some as well.

Guess who also had some.

Tonya says that a little bit, will not hurt me.

Tonya can't stand the fact that I stare at her while she is eating.

Last night, after his work, the Big Guy made a cheese cake.

They are going to bring it to Elaine's house.

Now, you would think...  

Elaine is lactose intolerant.

She will get the trots if she eats the cheese cake.

But from what I hear, she doesn't let that stop her.

I guess I'm pork intolerant.

Talking of food, I wonder what they are going to have for supper tonight?

The Big Guy says that I eat like an alligator.

I just swallow my food, I don't taste it.

Listen...  try my kibble, see if you don't just swallow that...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying his piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment