Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 September 2022

9/Sep/22 this is my scratchy face


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy left the house.

They got the car seats back inside the car.

So, I can't go for drives with them.

When they got home, they smelled of strange dog.

I've smelled that strange dog on Tonya's sister, Elaine.

So, by deduction, strange dog that smells like Elaine...

They went to Elaine's house.

I heard that the Queen of England passed away yesterday.

She was 96 years old.

Now, her son, who is 73, is going to take over as King.

I'm not sure how that is going to effect me or the home where I live.

Probably, no change at all.

I didn't see the Big Guy taking anything out of the freezer.

That means, I'm not sure what they are going to be having for supper.

It's a mystery.

Please no pork
Please no pork
Please no pork

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment