Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 September 2022

15/Sep/22 you will find my fur everywhere


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I think if the Big Guy were to get one of those romba vacuums, I would break it.

Either that, or make it's life miserable.

I drop a lot of fur.

It's everywhere.

Once in a while, Tonya will take me to the groomer and they will brush me.

That will last about a week.

The Big Guy got the gout.

Right now, it's in his big toe on his right foot.

He says it hurts.

Tonya would still like for him to have salads.

If she could feel the pain his big toe is in...  she would think otherwise.

The Big Guy's father had gout.

But...

The Big Guy also has what he calls "Gout Pills".

But they don't work right away.

They also make him sleepy.

He may have to wait till he is almost done work today before he takes his pill.

He is off tomorrow, so he will not have to move around much and if he needs a nap, he can take as many as he needs.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with the grandchildren and their cars




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment