Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 13 September 2022

13/Sep/22 fans make a lot of noise


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

To be fair, fans do move the air around the house.

But, they also make noise.

This means the TV has to be a little louder for the Big Guy to hear it.

It also means that I can't hear dog collars jingle as they are being walked down the street.

It also means, it is harder for Tonya to hear the Big Guy moving around the house.

She says that he is very light on his feet.

There has been more than once, she has screamed as the Big Guy is suddenly there.

Of course the Big Guy doesn't think he is being stealthy.

As the seasons change, it means the fans no longer has to be on.

That means less ambient noise.

This should also mean that Tonya will hear the Big Guy as he moves around the house.

I know I hear him.

But I also have my ear to the ground.

Honestly, it's right there.

On the floor.

I can't help but hear him as he is moving around the house.

I don't think he is that stealthy.

But what do I know.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment