Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 September 2022

20/Sep/22 I've got 3 more of these


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Everyone remarks on the size of my paws.

You do realize, it's genetics.

I don't really give a paw that much.

I was really never taught that.

I had some more turkey and vegetables yesterday.

I wished that I could have human food all the time.

I would likely get really fat if I did.

There is Hurricane Fiona that is coming up the coast.

It hit Puerto Rico this past week.

They got no power.

Right now, it's a Category 3 Hurricane.

By the time it gets here, it should be downgraded to a 2, or perhaps, even a category 1.

Back in 2003, Tonya and the Big Guy had Hurricane Juan visit the Halifax area.

Then, later that year, they had White Juan visit.

During Hurricane Juan, Tonya had no power for over a week.

During White Juan, they never lost power.

Of course the Big Guy hopes that the hurricane will blow out to sea.

Could happen...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get his toys from his toy box




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment