Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 11 September 2022

11/Sep/22 I am not a blanket


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy did not turn on the air conditioner 

So the cold room.  Wasn't.

It was cool in the house, but that was due to the windows around the house being left open.

I was downstairs for the night, spending it on the cool floor that is at the back mud room.

As Tonya was getting up for a pee, she thought she seen me on the bedroom floor.

She almost stepped on me.

When she came back into the bedroom, she reached down to tell me that I was a good boy.

She didn't hear my tail thumping on the floor.

She touched something that was soft.

But it wasn't me.

It was a knitted afghan that had fallen off the bed.

She thought she was talking to me, but I was downstairs.

She thought the blanket that had fallen on the floor, was me.

She was telling the blanket what a good boy I was.

She really doesn't have good night vision.

Tonya bought some corn out at Hanks Farm the other day.

I got to have some of her corn.

It was delicious.

Now, you know I'm going to have corn in my poop.

Corn is weird like that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for my cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment