Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 September 2022

18/Sep/22 who has more stuff I want


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made the Big Guy a steak.

The package only had enough for him to have for supper.

I really love steak.

Tonya had salad.

I normally want anything that Tonya is having.

Including salad.

That goes up to a point though.

I will try the salad and then I will spit it out.

But I insist on having it.

This is a little game we tend to play.

Tonya has something.

I want it.

The Big Guy has something.

I know I can't have it.

I am also used to Tonya and the Big Guy sitting outside.

BUT, they don't wear a fur jacket.

So, they haven't been sitting outside.

Sitting outside by myself is BORING.

I wished I got some of the Big Guy's steak.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the solar butterfly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment