Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 September 2022

12/Sep/22 I shall watch you eat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Grandkids come for a visit.

I was laying on the floor and Little Floyd stepped on my tail.

Good thing he doesn't weigh that much.

But he also fed me some of the Gummy Bears that the Big Guy had on the kitchen table.

He was able to climb up and get the container.

But he isn't strong enough to open the container.

The Big Guy has been meaning to throw out the Gummy Bears.

They are over a month old.

Mylynne also put some chips in the Gummy Bear container.

Little Floyd fed those to me as well.

I was doing great.

I was being super gentle.

Then, they had some popsicles.

I got to eat some of Tonya's popsicle.

That was it...

Too much sugar...

My stomach revolted...

Tonya had a mess to clean up.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being fed by the grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment