Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 28 August 2020

28/Aug/20 do you have a joke that can make me laugh


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's garbage day today.  Blue bags if your in the right part of the city.  Tonya's sister is on the opposite week for blue bags.  She will often call us to find out if it's her blue bag week.

Yesterday Aurora came for another visit.  She got some new toys that she didn't have before.

Some are loud.  Especially the new guitar that she got.  Now, it's just a plastic guitar.  Runs off of batteries.  She was having fund with that.  Myself, I didn't mind it so much.  She sort of scares me.  For a little person, her hands dart so quickly.  At least with bigger humans, their actions are more deliberate and I can tell when they are going to pat me.  With her, I'm always being told to be careful.

My way of being careful is to try to be at the other end of the room where Aurora is at.  Sometimes, she will walk her unsteady walk towards me.  That's when I will get up and move away from her.

I'm sure as she gets older, she will run after me.

She has grabbed at the fur on my tail.  But since I've got such a powerful tail, I will just walk away and leave a few hairs in the hand.  Believe me, I've got a few hairs to spare.

I've also noticed that the oppressive heat seems to be gone.  Again, I know that heat is subjective.  But for us folks that lives in Cape Breton, we're not used to the heat.  The normal temperature is now about 21 C.  Which is is about 70 F.  

They are saying it's going to be a hard Winter this year.  "They" are the folks on Facebook.  "They" seem to say a lot of stuff.  "They" take offence to a lot of stuff.  "They" also think they are lawyers.  "They" also think they are well educated.  "They" are experts at a lot of stuff.

I was seeing that there is another city called "North Sydney".  But that one is in Australia.  That's on the opposite side of the planet.  It was in the news the other day.  But that city is a lot bigger than my North Sydney.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment