Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 20 August 2020

20/Aug/20 the ice water left in this ice bucket is so refreshing

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday I got to have quite a few left overs from different people that came for a visit.

I had hot dogs and hamburgers.  Some with BBQ sauce.  Some with ketchup.  Some with mustard.  Some with relish.  No one had cheese on anything.  I guess that was because Tonya didn't put it out.  Oh well, their loss.

Most humans will not finish everything on their plate.  So as I would wander around, I would be given a small bite to eat from each person.

None of them gave me salads though.

Then again, I'm not a rabbit.

Neither is the Big Guy.  He doesn't eat a lot of salads.

They have a lot of what the Big Guy calls, left overs.  We will see just how many I can get out of Tonya.

This should be a challenge as she has not been feeding me that much human food these days.  The Vet got after her about me being over weight.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment