Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 16 August 2020

16/Aug/20 I'm all tired out from playing with my chewie bunny

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya has purchased me toys from the Dollar Store.

Yea...

They don't last very long.

Mister Chewie Bunny, he's different.  Although I've managed to rip into his ears, so far, he's lasted the longest of all my toys.

I can chew on him and I can't rip him apart.

I will bring him to the Big Guy and he will hold on to his legs while I pull on him.  This guy is meant to last.

I really love paper bags.

They come apart.  Sometimes in long strips, sometimes in little strips.

I guess paper bags to me are like bubble wrap to humans.  They just love popping those little bubbles.

Oh well, what ever floats your canoe...  humans...  weirdos...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys the paper bag


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment