Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 13 August 2020

13/Aug/20 I can only pant so much in this heat

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Most of you would not choose to have your house set to 29 C.  That is 84 F.


But here it is...  you can also see, it's 8:30 in the evening and it's that warm in the house.

Soon enough, the Big Guy will be bitchin and moaning that it's too warm in the house.

I know, I know, it's human nature to complain.

The Big Guy is cooking up some sausages for breakfast and also for supper.  He is making some spaghetti and he will be making some spaghetti sauce.

Then he will put it all in the fridge when he is all done.  Then they only have to put it in the microwave when it's time for supper.

Cook when it's cooler in the house.  Don't try to cook in the heat of the day.  That's just dumb.

But can you imagine, there is places in the world, they don't have air conditioning.  They have to work in the heat.

But it surprising how humans will adapt.

Myself, as a Bernese Mountain Dog, I would literally die if it was that hot.

I guess I'm lucky to live where I do.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment