Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 August 2020

10/Aug/20 if it were not for the fan, I would be a puddle of dog fur


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know that in a few months time, the Big Guy is going to be bitching that it's no longer warm outside.

There is no pleasing that guy.

Although I can see him, sitting under the shade of a tree, in the corner of the yard, just sitting there, sipping on a cold drink.

Then again, he could see himself about shoulder deep in a swimming pool, keeping cool, during the summer heat.

As you look over the grass in the yard, it's turning brown from the lack of water.

In the forecast, there is a chance that we will get a thunder shower today.  If we do, it would mean a few mm of rain.  Then that would evaporate.  Poof, gone.

I think that I will go hang out, on the deck.  It's about 10 degrees cooler outside that it is inside the house.

This afternoon, I expect that I will find a fan and just lay under it.

I just hope they will leave me a lone and sleep though the hotter part of the day.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the snow at the dog park


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment