Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 17 August 2020

17/Aug/20 my preference is to lay "in the way"

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday Tonya went to her brother's place and they had what is known as a boiled dinner.  They had ham and vegetables.

Tonya brother back a plate for the Big Guy to have for himself.

Nothing for me.

Then again, even if she had brought back something for me.  The ham would have given me the "trots".  Something that isn't very pleasant at all.

Tonya did do something that I consider very unusual this past week.

She got me some dog treats.  Nothing bizarre about that.

But it was the size of the dog treats that she got me.

They are small.

Normally she gets the large dog treats.  Hell I am a large dog.  But when I go to chew them up, I certainly do leave some treat crumbs behind.  With the smaller treats, not as much crumbs left on the floor.

I guess the crumbs are like lego blocks to humans.  Especially the Big Guy as he will walk around the house in the dark.  But he knows where the treat crumbs are and he will wear his slippers when walking around the house.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment