Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 August 2020

19/Aug/20 it's raining out and I have to go pee

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We really did need the rain that fell yesterday.  It's been really hot and dry.  The grass was all brown and there was leaves that was falling off the trees.  There was also a total fire ban for the entire province of Nova Scotia.

I know that a lot of my readers are friends with the Big Guy on Facebook.  So you would have seen that Aurora came for a visit yesterday.

I didn't stray too far away from Aurora.

She drops a lot of her food.

Her food is rather yummy.

They cut it all up into small bites so that it's super easy for me to lick up and swallow without even having to chew it first.

After they had left, I wandered around the house trying to find other food that they would have dropped and that Tonya didn't have the chance to clean up.

You would know...  I didn't find anything.

Crap...

Oh well, back to kibble and water for me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment