Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 August 2020

14/Aug/20 I'm not upside down, you are

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As you can see in this picture, there is what the Big Guy calls, Max Tumbleweeds.  I'm looking at one that is just past the table leg.

Tonya tries to keep up, but honestly, I can drop my fur faster than what she can keep up.

We went for a drive last night and went to Dairy Queen in Sydney.

The Big Guy got a blizzard and Tonya got a regular soft serve ice cream.

Tonya gave me a few licks off her ice cream.  But the Big Guy warned her, if I get diarrhea, it's on her.  I have had that in the past when they got me ice cream.  But I had an entire ice cream, not just a few licks.

Tonya firmly believes that I can have anything, just as long as it's only a little bit.

But the Big Guy believes, I can't have any of it, even if it's a little bit.

That is why I will beg when Tonya is eating something.  She always gives in, as it's only a little bit of human food.

The Big Guy, I get kibble and water and told to screw off.

He better not put his plate down around me.  I will show him who is going to screw off.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment