Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 August 2020

11/Aug/20 I am feeling a lot better now

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Earlier today, I was feeling the heat.  

Now, I know that it was 29 C inside the house.  Yes, I know, there are other places where it is a lot warmer.  I realize that.

But Tonya had noticed that there was bubbles all over my nose.  I was over heating.

She went outside and grabbed my little swimming pool and started to fill it with water.  Normally I'm afraid of the hose.

Not this time.  I got into the pool as the pool was filling.

Did you know that Dogs will cool off their body via the pads of their paws?  It's true, you can look it up.  I know that the Big Guy didn't believe it.

After I had cooled off my paws, I had a few licks of water.  Oh my, wasn't that refreshing?

I laid out on the deck and didn't hesitate to go put my paws back in the water.  Yup, refreshing again.

Now, today, we got another heat warning.  I bet the pool water is going to get warm.  Oh well, what can you do...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment