Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 8 January 2023

8/Jan/23 decorations are coming down


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, once a year the Christmas decorations goes up.

Once a year, the Christmas decorations comes down.

The next event, will be Tonya's birthday.

Tonya and the Big Guy are doing Weight Watchers.

It's not called a diet.

It's a Wellness Journey.

Can Tonya have cake for her Birthday?

Yes...

But, due to their Wellness Journey, I don't think they will be having cake.

The Big Guy always has enough points left over at the end of every day.

If Tonya were to have cake, it would put her over her daily points.

I can have cake.

Will I get any cake?

Why don't you try and guess if I'm going to have any cake.

Just like they made chili yesterday.

I stared and I begged.

No chili for me.

Tonya said, it was too spicy.

I could have been the judge of that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is being visited by grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment