Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 13 January 2023

13/Jan/23 oh my Friday the 13th


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can hear the garbage trucks.

They are traveling though the neighborhood.

Yesterday, Tonya had to go to work several times.

I thought she would be gone for the day, but only left for a short bit and came back again.

But, she did that several times.

Each time she came home, I was really happy to see her.

But, each time, she blew past me and went upstairs.

I found her box of Kleenex.

So I ate it.

Destroyed the entire box.

I also ate about half the tissues that was in the box.

The Big Guy brought down another box of Kleenex.

She was smart enough to put the box on top of the fireplace.

I love Kleenex.

I love Toilet Paper.

I even love paper towel.

The Big Guy says I'm not supposed to eat that stuff.

I will admit, it doesn't really digest all that well.

So, for the next day or so, I'm going to be passing tissues.

Yes, this is my life.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment