Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 23 January 2023

23/Jan/23 ham bad for me

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Wanna see me have explosive diarrhea?

Give me a ham bone.

There is a lot of fat in a ham.

That's partially why it's so juicy.

Yesterday, Tonya put me outside and I immediately popped my collar and went to the spot where all the food wasted gets dumped.

The Big Guy is still trying to fill that hole where the tree stump used to be.

There is so many lovely bones and stuff.

There is a fox that comes to visit.

The Big Guy was looking at it's tracks it left in the snow.

It doesn't have the appetite that I've got.

The Big Guy has tried putting me into a harness to see if I would pop that.

I was able to slide the harness off faster than the collar.

If they filled that hold with dirt and used the green bin, like they should.

I think I would be leaving the yard in search of other stuff.

BUT, yesterday, Tonya boiled a ham.

She also used that same water to cook the potatoes and carrots.

She put some in the fridge to cool off.

Tonya should really look at this video:  


Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying a popsicle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment