Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 7 January 2023

7/Jan/22 she gave me one scallop


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy had scallops for supper.

Along with oven roasted potatoe wedges and carrots.

I had to wait and wait and wait.

Tonya eventually gave me some of her wedges and carrots, along with 1 scallop.

Not exactly ruining my diet here with the one scallop.

I will say this though, it was very tasty.

I can see why people like them so much.

I have to wonder, now that Tonya and the Big Guy are on this new Weight Watchers stuff, will they be having more pan fried sea food vice having it deep fried?

Hurricane Fiona forced them to throw out a lot of sea food from their freezer.

That stuff isn't cheap.

Also, while those two are on this diet, it means a lot less snacks.

I'm not happy with that.

Although...

I've been lucky enough that Tonya has been giving me a lot more milk bones.

I can plow though a medium sized box in less than a week, with the amount of bones she hands over.

That is faster than my bag of kibble.

Tonya had a pickled egg last night.

I sniffed it.

I personally thought the egg went bad.

She ate it all without sharing it with me.

But she gave me a milk bone to shut me up.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home after being neutered




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment