Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 January 2023

21/Jan/23 I got to have some soup


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya wanted the Big Guy to make some chicken noodle soup.

He did.

There was all kinds of good stuff in it.

Tonya poured off a bowl and put it in the fridge for me.

She put it in my food dish along with some fresh kibble.

It was so good.

The Big Guy felt like something was missing.

He didn't have his crackers.

Perhaps that is what was missing.

I'm not sure what they plan to make today, but hopefully, I will be able to mooch some of it from Tonya.

We had a snow fall warning.

But we really didn't get all that much snow.

Only 11 cm according to Environment Canada.

Now, Monday, there is rain in the forecast.

Up to 30 mm of rain.

I don't think that snow is going to last.

So, those people that like snow, they better go do what ever it is that floats their boat.

The snow isn't really going to last.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment