Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 3 January 2023

2/Jan/23 awful small bowl

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy is on some sort of new journey.

New Year, New Me.

Yesterday, he made some goulash with the hamburger that was in the fridge.

He had a "reasonable" helping.

Only 2 cups.

I expected that he would have more.

But he stuck to it.

I was sniffing the empty bowl to see if it was OK for him to eat.

Human food smells so great.

Tonya had her portion and I sat and stared at her while she was eating.

She gave me a little bit of her supper in my food dish.

Then, they had to put the goulash away.

They have these 2 cup bowls with lids.

What was left in the skillet, when into my food dish.

Tonya made sure to mix it with my kibbles.

The Big Guy was thinking about making pork chops for supper.

Pork does some pretty wild stuff to my insides.

But I'm wondering, what about the side dish?  Rice?  Oven fries?  What is he got planned for that?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his other frozen treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment