Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 15 January 2023

15/Jan/23 give me a belly rub


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you have an Echo Dot at home?

Try saying this phrase to it.

<Wake Word> pretend to be a supervillian.

The Big Guy laughed and laughed at this.

Try this one as well...

<Wake Word> I love you

The Big Guy was telling my Memere about his Echo Dot and how much he liked his.

She got one and she loves hers as well.

She talks to it and of course, it talks back to her.

The Big Guy added another 0.7 pounds yesterday.

Tonya and him were both having his meat patty with cabbage steaks.

Well, that's a lot of roughage.  

I wasn't allowed to have any of it.  

Sigh...

Onions...

There is one left and I'm pretty sure they are going to throw it out to the Seagulls.

We had a rainfall warning yesterday.

Just as she put me out, it was like a cloud burst.

Thanks.

Just thanks.

I always wanted to be a water dog.

NOT!!

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment