Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 January 2023

20/Jan/23 I'm as big as the love seat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yes, I know it's an optical illusion, but it does look like I'm as big as the love seat.

Last night, the Big Guy made a cheese burger pizza.

He said he should of made donairs.

The cheddar cheese was very greasy.

Today, he may just take off the toppings and feed the grease soaked flat bread to the sea gulls.

Obviously not me.

I don't need the grease either.

We got a snow fall warning today.

The snow fall warning is for up to 20 cm of snow.

The forecast has 5 to 10 cm of snow.

Then, next week, on Monday and Thursday, it has rainfall warnings.

The people that love to ski and go snowmobiling, better get out right away.

The Big Guy put a garbage bag to the curb yesterday.

The garbage bag is about to burst.  It has about 25 pounds of my poo in it.

If the garbage people are not careful, it will spill all over the road.

What a mess that will make.

Not sure why they waited so long to put my poo to the curb.

The Big Guy wanted to use my poo to fill in the hole where the tree stump used to be.

It would be over flowing if he was allowed to do that.

It would be a lot cheaper than going to the store and buying bags of dirt.

Tonya said no.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment